Sunday 31 March 2013

台北遊: 國際烘焙展篇(1) TIBS Part 1

The 2013Taipei International Bakery Show (March 28 - 31, 2013).  Yes, I was there and I have so much to share with you!

Here's my very own VIP Invitation, which I obtained by signing up for a talk on the subject of "Growing your own yeast". 

 Professional equipment


Chefs from all over the world are here to demonstrate


Everything smells wonderful!  Some exhibitors are generous enough to offer unlimited sampling.  Others can be purchased over the counter.




My personal favourites



Oooh so many chocolates, so little time ...


 Butter and Cheeses


Every flavour imaginable!


 Imported flours, mostly in 10 kilo packaging



Frozen fruits and puree


Cute measuring cups and molds but not everything is for retail



 Paper products


Paper for steamed buns

Creative packaging


Ribbons for the finishing touch

To be continued - read Part 2 here





No comments:

AU REVOIR

French Kiss by Huebucket I wish you bluebirds in the spring To give your heart a song to sing And then a kiss, but more than th...